지하철 합정역 8번출구로 나갑니다.
SK주유소를 지나서 또다른 SK주유소까지 직진합니다. 길을 하나 건너서 다음골목에서 우회전을 하면 YG엔터테인먼트 건물이 보입니다.
YG엔터테인먼트 앞에 GS25편의점도 보실 수가 있습니다. (아래의 네이버지도를 참고해 주세요^_^)
♥ YG엔터테인먼트 건물앞에 많은 팬들이 그들이 좋아하는 아티스트를 만나서 악수, 포옹을 하고 사진을 찍을 기회를 가지기위해 기다리고 있는것을
보실 수 있습니다. 보통 YG엔터테인먼트의 아티스트들은 그들의 편에게 호의적이지만, 날에 따라서 그들을 만날 기회를 가질 수 없을 수도 있습니다.
How to get to the YG Building (newer address):
* Go out Exit 8 of Hapjeong Station (합정역).
* On your right there is an SK gas station. You need to walk past it.
* Walk straight past some hotels and stuff.
* You will see another SK gas station on your right. Pass it.
* You will cross a small street still walking pretty straight.
* After you cross the street walk straight and starting looking to your right. You should be able to see the YG Entertainment Building. If not you should also see the GS25, that is right opposite to the YG Building.
* Turn right down that street and you should be there.
Many fans go see the entertainment building for the chance to see their favourite artists, getting a handshake, hug or autograph from them. And YG artists are usually nice to fans of theirs, although it differs on a day to day basis.
Short about YG Entertainment’s history:
On March 1996, Yang Hyun-suk, a former member of legendary Korean band Seo Taiji and Boys, founded YG Entertainment along with his younger brother Yang Min-suk. The company grew with signing its first idol singer Seven, who found success in both Korea and Japan and was dubbed Rain’s rival at the peak of his career.
The company then turned its focused on creating its first idol group Big Bang. Trainee G-Dragon and Taeyang had been with the company since they were just twelve years old. Big Bang debuted as the youngest group at the time (average age of 17) with lukewarm reception. YG’s future looked to be bleak, until Big Bang skyrocketed in popularity during 2007 and 2008 with G-Dragon’s self composed songs such as “Lies” and “Haru Haru”.
Girl group 2NE1 debuted in 2009 and quickly set out to break boundaries and become one of the industry’s leaders.
Artists under the YG Entertainment record label: